- Promote and sell RMF products
- Build a good relationship with local authorities
- Study to understand policy, procedure and guidelines related to providing and collecting loans, and guide credit officer regularly
- Train CO how to analyze record and attitude of loan applicants in order to ensure that such borrowers are truly adequately qualified for loan, as stated in the loan policy, and that they can perform all requirements for loan security
- Review all loan documents
- Advise Credit officers to be aware and take responsibilities to monitor the situation of the borrowers
- Other works performed as required by Operation Manager
- Bachelor degree in banking management or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year experience in banking services development.
- Knowledge in banking business, banking risk or banking operation.
- Demonstrate high passion, and commitment.
- Pleasant personality & professional responsibility
Other Allowance: Khmer New Year Bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, Yearly Bonus, Insurance 24hours………………
Address: Building 390-391, Street 271, Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
Contact Person: Ms.Meth Chantha
Mobile: 093 666 513/ 087 939 294
Tel: 023 970 777
30th June 2018