- Meet with clients to promote/explain RMF’s loan products and to answer question about loan process
- Analyze client’s financial status, credit , and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans
- Obtain and compile copies of clients’ credit histories, corporate financial statement , and other financial information
- Review and update credit and loan files
- Monitor and control loan payment from clients
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet clients’ needs
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation
- Handle client complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans
- Perform other tasks assigned from supervisor
- 3rd Year / 4th Year / Fresh graduate or Bachelor degree in banking management or equivalent encourage to apply.
- Honesty, initiative, flexibility, high commitment and good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer (Ms. Office & Internet).
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and Khmer.
- Good understanding of Cambodian micro finance rules and regulations, law on real estate and contract law.
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience with MFI or Bank.
Other Allowance: Khmer New Year Bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, Yearly Bonus, Incentive, Uniforms, Gasoline, Motor rental, Insurance 24hours……………
Address: Building 390-391, Street 271, Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
Contact Person: Ms. Moun Solita
Mobile: (+855) 93 666 560/ 086 850 003
Tel: 023 970 777