Job Description of Lending Officer at HQ and PPSEZ
This role is required to promote and sell Royal’s Products and Services to the potential customer. Hence, Lending Officer needs sale skill and performs pre-loan assessment, prepare the loan document, and manage the loan repayment and non-performing loan as well.
1. To perform cool call or approach target client or target company
2. To meet clients to promote/explain RMF’s loan products and answer questions about loan process
3. Analyze client’s financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
4. Obtain and compile copies of clients’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
5. Review and update credit and loan files
6. Submit applications to Lending Manager for verification and recommendation
7. Monitor and control loan repayment
8. Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet clients’ needs.
9. Handle client complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
10. Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
11. Perform other tasks assigned from supervisor
– Bachelor of Business Administration (or related field)
– Sale skill and communication skill
– Inexperienced candidate is available (or experienced candidate is plus)
– Computer knowledge, internet and email knowledge
– English for business communication
– Driving skill
Other Allowance: Khmer New Year Bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, Yearly Bonus, Incentive, Uniforms, Gasoline, Motor rental, Insurance 24hours……………
Address: Building 390-391, Street 271, Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
Contact Person: Ms. Moun Solita
Mobile: (+855) 93 666 560/ 086 850 003
Tel: 023 970 777