- Assist head of credit assessment department for loan disbursement planning and prepare policies, procedures and strategies for MFI business.
- Responsible for credit marketing and assessment for new and existing loan portfolio.
- Assess the loan application submitted by COs to ensure the enough data, information and relevant documents and recommend to loan committee for approval or reject.
- Find potential clients to get the loan products and services in their geographic areas or boundaries.
- Build a very good relationship with all levels of local authorities to get their supports on loan documents process.
- Analyze borrowers’ business plan and financial flows to get more and more reliable data and information related to their businesses income and family status. Assess and evaluate borrowers’ properties with the up to date market price and check the legal ownership.
- Educate the credit rule and policies strictly to borrowers before processing the loan documents.
- Set up the plan with OM for loan disbursement projection as monthly, quarterly and annually basis.
- Closely follow up the borrowers on their business change or any problems then report to direct supervisor for taking early action on time.
- Work closely with marketing and product development officer to research competitor business strength and weakness and new product development.
- BBA in management, finance and banking, and accounting.
- Honesty, initiative, flexibility, high commitment and good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer (Ms. Office & Internet).
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and Khmer.
- Good understanding of Cambodian micro finance rules and regulations, law on real estate and contract law.
- Minimum 4 – 5 years experiences relevant working experience with MFI or Bank.
Address: Building 390-391, Street 271, Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
Contact Person: Ms.Nay Sreyneang
Mobile: 093 666 513/ 087 939 294
Tel: 023 970 777