- Performs market research and analysis.
- Evaluates operational issues.
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
- Assists in or produces feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
- Develops marketing campaigns for new products and services.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
- Develop Product to ensure competitiveness in the market.
- Identify potential markets and operation areas.
- Build customer awareness and branding about Royal MFI.
- Ensure compliance with NBC in all aspects.
- Develop guideline and training materials and conduct training to prevent operational risks and Fraud.
- Conduct training on loan products.
- Continue develop and improve process and forms.
- BBA in management, finance and banking and accounting.
- Honesty, initiative, flexibility, high commitment and good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer (Ms. Office & Internet).
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and Khmer.
- Good understanding of Cambodian micro finance rules and regulations, law on real estate and contract law.
- Minimum 3 years or 4 relevant working experience with MFI or Bank.
Address: Building 390-391, Street 271, Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
Contact Person: Ms.Nay Sreyneang
Mobile: 093 666 513/ 012 288 928
Tel: 023 970 777