Job Description of Branch Manager 01Post at Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone (PPSEZ) Branch
- Promote and sell RMF products
- Build a good relationship with local authorities
- Study to understand policy, procedure and guidelines related to providing and collecting loans, and guide credit officer regularly
- Train LO how to analyze record and attitude of loan applicants in order to ensure that such borrowers are truly adequately qualified for loan, as stated in the loan policy, and that they can perform all requirements for loan security
- Review all loan documents
- Advise Lending officers to be aware and take responsibilities to monitor the situation of the borrowers
- Other works performed as required by Operation Manager
- Bachelor degree in banking management or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year experience in banking services development.
- Knowledge in banking business, banking risk or banking operation.
- Demonstrate high passion, and commitment.
- Pleasant personality & professional responsibility
Other Allowance: Khmer New Year Bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, Yearly Bonus, Uniform Insurance 24hours………………
Address: Building 390-391, Street 271, Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
Facebook: royal microfinance plc
Tel: 023 970 777 Or 093 666 560